Dr Mark Durie is an academic, human rights activist, Anglican pastor, a Shillman-Ginsburg Writing Fellow at the Middle East Forum, and Adjunct Research Fellow of the Arthur Jeffery Centre for the Study of Islam at Melbourne School of Theology.
- Divine pronouns? Let God decide
- Book Review by Mark Durie: The Critical Qur’an: Explained from Key Islamic Commentaries and Contemporary Historical Research
- Divisive Victoria: Promotes Islam, Shuns Christianity
- Counting the Cost of Being a Public Christian
- The Quran and Its Biblical Reflexes: Investigations into the Genesis of a Religion: A discussion with Mark Durie and Jonathan Cole