Dr Mark Durie is an academic, human rights activist, Anglican pastor, a Shillman-Ginsburg Writing Fellow at the Middle East Forum, and Adjunct Research Fellow of the Arthur Jeffery Centre for the Study of Islam at Melbourne School of Theology.
- Book Review by Mark Durie: Kidnapped in Iraq: A Christian Humanitarian Tells His Story
- Book Review by Mark Durie: An Anxious Inheritance: Religious Others and the Shaping of Sunni Orthodoxy by Aaron Hughes.
- Divine pronouns? Let God decide
- Book Review by Mark Durie: The Critical Qur’an: Explained from Key Islamic Commentaries and Contemporary Historical Research
- Divisive Victoria: Promotes Islam, Shuns Christianity